Beginning in 1999, Scott earned his experience on the jobsite with Walton Construction starting out as a carpenter apprentice. Making his way through the ranks, Scott stayed with the same company up through becoming a Superintendent before moving into construction management as the company relocated. With years of on the job training and experience being in each position, Hamilton Builders looks forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Scott. Read More
Four Corners Development, LLC has been awarded a new development in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma! We were awarded this project on November 16th by the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency. Council Trails will appeal to families with low to moderate incomes. Read More
We are moving right along with construction at Peakview Trails! We have completed all sitework. Work on the foundation is well underway. We are looking forward to framing and steel erection that will begin in mid-November. Read More
Hamilton Builders, LLC is thrilled to announce that Chip Madeley has joined our team! Chip will be based out of Colorado and will be a huge asset for us as we continue to grow in Colorado. Read More
We are Hamilton Builders LLC a division of Four Corners Developers. We are proud to announce our the beginning phase of our newest development, Aldrich Creek Estates in Bolivar, Mo as well as we finish another fantastic community. Read More
Murdoch Contracting, a subsidiary of "Rural Housing Developers, LLC" is very proud to announce that contracting expert, Colin O'Sullivan, has joined our team as Project Manager/Project Superintendent. Colin will handle current projects and future construction projects through our development division of Rural Housing Developers. Read More
Hamilton Builders is our general contracting company formed in 2012 with the goals of constructing newly developed apartment communities, restoring/preserving/and converting historical buildings, in order to provide both senior and multi-family housing developments for our clientele. Read More
While all phases of expert property management is the primary focus of Hamilton Properties Corporation, we have also recognized that construction and revitalization are a tremendously important part of our industry and of our own company. Hamilton Contracting and its affiliate companies have developed numerous multifamily housing communities in several Midwestern states. Early on, Hamilton Contracting focused on rural developments. This focus has now been expanded toward housing in urban and suburban locations including new housing, moderate or substantial rehabilitation of existing housing, and more recently revitalization of industrial buildings and vintage school buildings into outstanding public housing resources. Hamilton Contracting has created or redeveloped well over 1500 housing units in scores of new or rehabilitated housing developments. Throughout these projects, our affiliate companies have provided developer-designer services, funding construction, and managing the development projects. Whether new construction, or a major rehabilitation project, accurate cost projections, planning, and scheduling of work are essential to the economic success of any real estate investment project. Our experience in successfully developing well over 100 projects in several states has honed our ability to provide this success in all of our construction and rehab projects. Our specialties are the development of conventional and affordable tax credit properties in both urban and rural areas. Some of the governmental agencies with whom we have worked to create these developments are: the United States Department of Agriculture, the Texas Department of Housing, Missouri Housing, and Kansas Housing. We have constructed apartment communities in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri and our extremely high standards have been recognized by HUD in the rehabilitation of several apartment communities in Texas. We have also been contracted to build post offices for the federal government in Texas, Arkansas and Missouri. Some or our more recent projects have included:
- Adams Park Apartments for seniors in Trenton, Missouri
- Lebanon Seniors Phase II with 24 units under construction
- Colonial Village (Monett) Rehabilitation
- Mt. Vernon Single Family Housing under construction
- Oxford Park (Joplin) renovations now under construction
- Keystone Storage (Joplin) currently under reconstruction.
- 36 unit community for seniors in Fulton, Missouri
- 36 unit community for families in California, Missouri
- 36 unit community for families in Aurora, Missouri
- 30 unit community for families in Tarkio, Missouri
- 32 unit community for seniors in Marshfield, Missouri
- 36 unit community for families in Marshfield, Missouri
- 43 unit community for seniors in Richmond, Missouri
- 36 unit community for seniors in Waynesville, Missouri
- 48 unit community for families in Waynesville, Missouri
- 36 unit senior community in Lebanon, Missouri
- 36 unit senior community in Warrensburg, Missouri
- 57 unit senior community in Washington, Missouri which is a large scale conversion of an existing historical shoe factory into beautiful apartment homes.
Corporate offices for Hamilton Contracting are located in Springfield, Missouri with branch offices in Leavenworth, Kansas and Fort Worth, Texas.
Murdoch Contracting Services
Hamilton Properties Corporation is constantly striving to raise and keep the living standard of our residents at the highest level of comfort and safety. As part of that effort, we partner with other components of the housing industry to provide this lifestyle. One very major component is construction and Murdoch Contracting, LLC is our major partner in that effort.
Murdoch Contracting's energy is focused on extensive repairs and maintenance of rural development properties, as well as moderate to substantial rehabilitation of existing housing communities. We have now expanded vintage school buildings into outstanding public rental communities, while preserving vital local history.
We are also affiliated with sister companies which have provided developer/design services, construction funding, plus management of the the newly developed communities throughout all of our projects.
While we are part of the group of companies that services Hamilton Properties Corporation projects, Murdoch Contracting, LLC is a private company available for work with any client. We welcome all inquiries!
Murdoch Contracting has been recognized with the 2013 Missouri Preservation Award and with Green Globes Certification. In past years Murdoch Contracting has also received the USDA Rural Development Certificate for Commitment and Dedication to Preserve Affordable Rental Housing award for the Colonial Village rehab.
Some of the governmental agencies with whom we have worked are:
- The US Department of Agriculture
- The Missouri Housing Development Commission
- The Nebraska Investment Finance Agency
- The Kansas Housing Resource Corporation
- The Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency
Some of our projects include:
- Cardinal Towers in Webb City, Mo. (rehab)
- Colonial Village Apartments Monnet, Mo. (rehab)
- MacArthur Park Apartments, Washington, Mo. (conversion of abandoned factory into senior apartments)
- Adams Park Apartments, Trenton, Mo. (conversion of 1920's school building into senior apartments)
- RoseRock I&II Apartments, Sallisaw, Ok. (rehab)
- Rehabilitation projects are about to begin on Stone Meadow Estates in Nixa and Ozark, Mo. (76 family units)
Our contact information is:
or please contact directly: