Once again, Hamilton Properties, through it's affiliate Murdoch Construction, has completed a total rehabilitation of two of our properties in order to give our valued residents an entirely new and substantially upgraded lifestyle.
The management of our two properties in Sallisaw, Oklahoma; RoseRock I and II (formerly Sallisaw Heights and HLM Apartments) has always been devoted to the comfort of our residents.
However, several months ago, we determined that we wanted to completely gut these properties so that not only the surface amenities, but also wiring and plumbing, new walls and floors, all new appliances, all new kitchens, all new bathrooms and windows would be remade so that each and every apartment at both communities is now totally new for our returning and our new residents.
Demolition of existing interiors began in early fall of 2012 followed immediately by reconstruction which has been completed on schedule.
New roofs and other exterior upgrades have also been made so that both properties will have a peak appearance both inside and out. Both of the RoseRock communities are now Sallisaw's finest apartment homes.
Both RoseRock I and RoseRock II have a total of 24 units. Each property has 12 spacious one bedroom units and 12 even more roomy two bedroom units. With all of the completed improvements, the lifestyles of our residents will be one of both comfort and pride.
Among the all new apartment rehab features are:
- All new vinyl flooring in kitchens, baths and living rooms and new carpeting in bedrooms
- Totally new electrical and plumbing infrastructure
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures
- Totally new walls and floors
- New energy efficient Kitchen appliances
- New cabinets and plumbing fixtures
- New bathroom fixtures
- New windows
- New carpeting
- New heating and air systems
- Steel entry doors
- Increased insulation
- Hard Wired smoke detectors
- New blinds
- Additional playground equipment
RoseRock I has new gas furnaces and water heaters
RoseRock II is all electric
The total development cost for the RoseRock properties was approximately 4.6 Million. Approximately $1 million was provided by USDA Rural Development in the form of assumed existing loans. Great Southern Bank provided construction financing and a permanent loan for $210,000. $355,145 of Affordable Housing Tax Credits were awarded by the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency, which will generate approximately 3.2 million of Owner’s Equity. The Richman Group acted as the tax credit equity syndicator on this development.
Murdoch Construction was assigned a planned completion date of the end of February 2013 which has been met as expected.
RoseRock Estates I was formerly named HLM Apartments. We have now partnered with HLM under our new name of RoseRock Estates I. Not only the name is new. We are currently well under way in major re-construction for a comprehensive rehab of the property, both exteriors and interiors, which is resulting in a virtually new apartment for each of our future residents.
- We have a total of 24 fully rehabbed units.
- Our 12 one bedroom units are 520 square feet and are only $385-$520 per month.
- Our 12 even more spacious two bedroom units are 682 square feet are only $459-$590 per month.
- To fill out an application, please contact either Christie or Sue at our home office either by phone at 417-882-1701, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our projected completion date is March 1, 2013 when we expect to welcome residents with a wonderful new lifestyle experience in Sallisaw.
Exterior improvements include new roofs and siding as well as paintwork and landscaping. Interiors have been stripped to the wall studs and concrete slabs. Improvements include new flooring and carpets, new insulation, complete new paintwork and trim throughout, as well as all new bathroom fixtures and total replacement of all appliances, counters and cabinets.
Any questions regarding this development should contact Hamilton Properties 417-882-1701.